developed by Datalink Systems for the SES AID Vest, provides a multi-network routing platform that
bridges Cellular, Mobile/Portable UHF/VHF Radios and Iridium Satellites, ensuring
quick transmission of emergency alerts to other officers in the vicinity and supervisory personnel.
AIDlink can also process live PTT PoC GPS.
REMOTE DATA COMMUNICATIONS
The AIDlink can be used in geographically
remote regions using SMS Celular or UHF/VHF Digital Portable Radios, linked to a local Base
Radio which is connected to a Datalink i50 MobiHUB with internal Iridium data Modem.
Data would be routed over Iridium's Satellite Network to a remote DataGate
with Internet access where the alerts are re-transmitted over the Internet.
NOTE! AIDlink does not process voice communications.
To order the AIDvest please contact
FOX TV News Article:
DataNET developed by Datalink
has been in use around the world for many years. Clients include USA DOS and
DOJ. U.K. MOD and London Metropolitan Police. Australian AGD and others.
DataNET provides end-to-end
secure communication between
field personnel and remote assets and host control desks. Whether you are tracking and messaging
field personnel or remote mobile assets such as vehicles,
aircraft or vessels,
DataNET provides you with the platform that enables you to
communicate on a Global basis.
- It can be installed on any Windows based computer.
- Multiple terrestrial and satellite network interfaces.
- Built-in web, email and SMS servers.
- Mapping support including ESRI, Google, and OpenStreetMaps.
Encryption on our Mil-Gate variant.
- Bridges Mobile Radios to Cellphones
(text and GPS only).
- Can work as a private routing hub for maximum security.
- Works as a
public regional or national IP routing hub.
- Integrates with legacy systems and third-party programs.
- Works with ODBC databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
Datalink, the "GO TO" Company for
wireless data solutions !
for more information
Team Texting and tracking
copyright: Datalink Systems Inc. 2017